RYA ICC Handbook

RYA ICC Handbook


It is a requirement in most European countries that boaters hold the International Certificate of Competence, (or the ICC as it is more commonly known), when using both the coastal and inland waterways.

The ICC is the nearest we have to an international driving licence for boaters. In very general terms an ICC is required for the inland waterways of Europe and for the inland and coastal waters of Mediterranean countries.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “RYA ICC Handbook”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback