A fun 5 day fast track route into the world of sailing designed for those who fancy taking a week off work and spending their time on the water, or for those who wish to gain a basic understanding and experience of the life of sailing.
RYA Level One:
- Basic rigging of the boat spars, sail controls and foils;
- Sailing techniques e.g.: sailing upwind / downwind;
- Parts of a boat, sailing and sail control;
- Reaching, Tacking, Gybing;
- Basic rope work knots.
RYA Level Two:
- Rigging according to weather;
- Sailing manoeuvres e.g.: sail setting, balance, trim etc.;
- Rope work further knots.
- Must be over 8 years old.
Costs & Dates
|Price per person:||£310||£395||£710|
Duration: 5 days