Falmouth Training Solutions Ltd includes Falmouth Powerboat School Ltd and Falmouth School of Sailing for the purposes of this policy.
We recognise our responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issue this statement as a commitment of management to minimise the environmental impact of our operations.
We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation;
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the re-use and recycling of materials whenever practical;
- Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner;
- Implementing new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment;
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, codes of practice, regulatory controls and client or insurance requirements – and wherever possible exceeding those requirements
- Minimising avoidable pollution or nuisance that may be caused by our activities;
- Raising awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environment matters.
We aim to adopt and develop among our staff, suppliers, customers and shareholders an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our total activities.
This policy will be reviewed annually by Falmouth Training Solutions Ltd as part of the on-going commitment we have towards minimising our environmental impacts and operating in a socially responsible manner. Our performance will be monitored wherever possible and the results of our reviews will be available for any stakeholders