New to sailing? This two day course will give you a fun introduction to the world of sailing. Follow in the steps of some of the best yachtsmen who started off sailing dinghies. Most of the course will be spent on the water, but aspects of theory are included to give you an all-round understanding so that you will be safe and enjoy your time on the water.
- Basic rigging of the boat spars, sail controls and foils;
- Sailing techniques e.g.: sailing upwind and downwind;
- Parts of a boat, sailing and sail control;
- Reaching, tacking, gybing;
- Basic rope work knots;
- How to launch and recover your boat.
- Must be over 8 years old.
Costs & Dates
|Price per person:||£175||£235||£390|
Duration: 2 days
This course is run every:
Thursday – Friday
Saturday – Sunday