This is advanced training for more experienced skippers building on the Day Skipper course. This course equips you to navigate safely on coastal and offshore passages. This course will take your theoretical knowledge to the higher standard required for the Yachtmaster Coastal and Yachtmaster Offshore practical exams, concentrating on advanced navigation and meteorology skills.
- Day Skipper Theory.
- A six day intensive course
- Three consecutive weekends
- Two evenings a week for seven weeks
Please see below for dates.
Costs & Dates
09:00 – 17:00 or 18:30 – 21:30
6 Days Intensive
- Monday 17th April – Saturday 22 April
- Monday 19th June – Saturday 24th June
3 Consecutive Weekends
- Contact the Office
8 Week 2 Evenings a week Tuesday and Thursday
- Starting Tuesday 10th October – Thursday 30 November 2017