On the 1st February 2018 the Royal Yachting Association (RYA) changed the way to pay for your SRC Marine Radio Exam and Licence application. As of this date there are only two options you can use to pay for this SRC Marine Radio Exam and Licence application:
Option 1 – Online: –
- Step 1 – You will need to login to your RYA website account or if you do not have account you will need to register for free using the button below
- Step 2 – Choose your exam, (Marine Radio SRC Exam) and confirm acceptance of any declaration or terms (by a tick at the bottom left hand side of the page)
- Step 3 – Confirm your details
- Step 4 – Make payment by Credit or Debit card (MasterCard or VISA Debit or Credit only)
- Step 5 – You will receive your order confirmation, and in a separate email your receipt and Exam Application Form as a attachments. Please download and print the Exam Application Form and bring this with you to your exam at an RYA Recognised Training Centre you may email this to us direct to Falmouth School of Sailing if you are doing you exam with us.
Option 2 – By phone: –
Call the RYA Office on +44 (0) 2380 604158 between 0900-1700 Monday to Friday UK local time to arrange payment. An additional £10 fee is payable if using this service.